Harness is the Blue teal color in size large, comes with a 10" metal sliding spreader bar.
Ride Engine's Hex Core harness features a revolutionary design that will forever change expectations of how a kiteboarding harness should look, feel and perform. The core is an ergonomic hard shell designed around hundreds of precision molds and contoured to distribute load evenly across the lumbar and hips and lock the harness low on your back where it's supposed to be. The result is a low-profile, form-fitting harness that will dramatically improve your entire kiteboarding experience.
The Hex-core harness is made from our Hex Honeycomb Core technology and is the most flexible of our three models, making it a bit more forgiving and universally fitting. Don't let that description fool you though; this is still a rigid, form fitting harness that will to lock firmly in place like no other.
- Armor Shell - Industry's first hard shell harness, the Armor is light, strong and ergonomically contoured. Load is distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the armor shell, preventing harness from buckling or pinching.
- Precision Fit - Modeled from hundreds of custom body molds, the harness shell conforms to the contours of a rider's back for a precision ergonomic fit.
- Lumbar Lock - Harness conforms to lumbar, back and sides to lock securely in place. Harness won't slide from side to side or ride up.
- Low Profile - Hard-shell core allows for low-profile design, reducing weight and bulk and giving riders more mobility with less restrictions.
- Fusion Foam - Soft foam core conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- Alliance Belt - Comfort and security join forces with the Alliance Belt, which conjoins the harness's elastic waist belt and cushioned spreader bar pad, resulting in a unified belt that stays tight and keeps the spreader bar down low where it's supposed to be.
- Speed Loop Closeure System - Spreader bar attached with a lightweight loop for a simple, quick and effortless entry and exit.