Rider collaboration is a key component to Ride Engine's ethos. We have worked closely with some of the best kiteboarders in the world to refine the Armor's revolutionary design, and that collaboration truly shines in the stunning Team Series lineup. Utilizing compression molding technology to layer fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar, the Pro Team Series models are light, stiff and extremely durable, making this an excellent choice for hard-charging kiters like Patrick Rebstock, who is front lining our Pro team collection. The Pro Team series is designed for precision fit, rugged performance and a durability that will stand up to the toughest punishment.
- Armor Shell - Industry's first hard shell harness, the Armor is light, strong and ergonomically contoured. Load is distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the armor shell, preventing harness from buckling or pinching.
- Precision Fit - Modeled from hundreds of custom body molds, the harness shell conforms to the contours of a rider's back for a precision ergonomic fit.
- Lumbar Lock - Harness conforms to lumbar, back and sides to lock securely in place. Harness won't slide from side to side or ride up.
- Low Profile - Hard-shell core allows for low-profile design, reducing weight and bulk and giving riders more mobility with less restrictions.
- Fusion Foam - Soft foam core conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- Alliance Belt - Comfort and security join forces with the Alliance Belt, which conjoins the harness's elastic waist belt and cushioned spreader bar pad, resulting in a unified belt that stays tight and keeps the spreader bar down low where it's supposed to be.
- Speed Loop Closeure System - Spreader bar attached with a lightweight loop for a simple, quick and effortless entry and exit.