The new, versatile Ronstan Shock Block Sheaveless Pulley is only 7/8" long, yet it is very strong, super lightweight, and designed for performance.
We would not recommend these Shock Blocks on foil kites. The pulleys on foil kites move quite a bit more and the bridle line is usually thinner which may wear out faster on the Shock Block.
- Ultra lightweight anodized aluminum at only 2g!
- Compact, durable, and impact resistant
- Color coded ? Red, blue, green/gold or gray
- Small line optimized
- High load capacity ? 350kg (770lb) breaking load
- Grit and salt resistant
- Weight: 2.50 g (.01 oz)
- Maximum working load: 175 kg (385 lb)
- Breaking load: 350 kg (770 lb)
- Length: 22.9 mm (7/8")
- Width: 14.9 mm (9/16")
- Depth: 8.5 mm (5/16")
- Lead height: 17.9 mm (11/16") ? Block must be lashed through hub.
- Line capacity: 1.4-5.0 mm (1/16"-3/16")
- Optimum line capacity: 1.4-3.0 mm (1/16"-1/8")