2017 Slingshot Angry Swallow: Modern All-Around Performance
The 2017 Slingshot Angry Swallow is a board that shines in marginal wind and wave conditions, when more traditional shapes would leave you left behind by mushy waves, struggling to stay upwind or get out past the break. Based on Slingshot's hybrid T-Rex profile, the Angry Swallow is the most buoyant board in our lineup, which creates a stable, yet snappy freestyle-friendly feel that only a board of its size and shape can provide. With the performance of a larger, full-volume board in a small package, this is an excellent choice for riders who frequent onshore wind, rough, choppy breaks or who want a solid all-around setup that can perform well in a wide variety of conditions. The Angry Swallow features a parallel rail outline, which adds surface area for better handling in mushy conditions. An aggressive winged diamond swallow tail gives the board tight, snappy turns and helps it keep up with marginal or mushy waves.
You'll love the Angry Swallow if you're looking for a mix of stability and all-condition wave performance with a snappy, responsive and freestyle-friendly feel that only a board of its size and shape can provide.
- Excels in marginal wave conditions
- Our highest-buoyancy board
- Agile, freestyle-friendly T-Rex shape
- Super slashy diamond swallow tail
- Edge harder w/ parallel rail outline
- 5'2" x 17.7" x 2.25" 22.9L
- 5'4" x 18.3" x 2.4" 25.8L
- 5'6" x 18.5" x 2.4" 26.8L
- VERSATILE THREE-FIN CONFIGURATION - Provides solid all-around drive, grip and control
- FCSII FINS - Keyless fins click in/out quickly and easily. No tools required
- REAR INSERT - Extra footstrap insert located far back on the tail for super slashy performance
- DIAMOND-GRIP DECKPAD - Refined deckpad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE SLINGSHOT CONSTRUCTION - The Angry Swallow features a rugged EPS core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo laminate finish that results in high-performance, light weight and trusted durability