2017 Slingshot Screamer: Modern High-Performance
Cousin to the Tyrant but with a progressive snub-nose shape to reduce front-end size and weight, the 2017 Slingshot Screamer is a playful and agile board that will appeal to riders of all disciplines. Its pulled-in thumb tail and three-fin setup provide solid all-around performance and control at speed for traditional wave riding, while its shorter length and unique T-Rex nose profile makes strapless airs, tricks and strapped-in boosting considerably easier than with longer, more traditional shapes. The Screamer is offered in 5'2", 5'4" and 5'6" lengths and features a parallel rail outline and single-concave rocker. This makes for a compact and highly maneuverable ride that can handle any conditions you throw at it.
You'll love the Screamer if you're among the new-era of kiters that wants both solid wave performance and progressive freestyle capabilities out of the same surfboard. The board's parallel rail outline, "pulled-in" thumb tail and single-concave rocker make it a fast, stable and slashy choice for all-around wave riding.
- Agile, freestyle-friendly T-Rex shape
- Less front-end swing weight great for aerials
- Aggressive heal/toe carving w/ parallel rail outline
- Slashy, high-speed control w/ pulled-in thumb tail
- Edge harder w/ parallel rail outline
- 5'2" x 17" x 2.25" 21.7L
- 5'4" x 17.75" x 2.3" 23.3L
- 5'6" x 18" x 2.3" 24.7L
- VERSATILE THREE-FIN CONFIGURATION - Provides solid all-around drive, grip and control
- FCSII FINS - Keyless fins click in/out quickly and easily. No tools required
- REAR INSERT - Extra footstrap insert located far back on the tail for super slashy performance
- DIAMOND-GRIP DECKPAD - Refined deckpad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE SLINGSHOT CONSTRUCTION - The Angry Swallow features a rugged EPS core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo laminate finish that results in high-performance, light weight and trusted durability