2018 Slingshot Mixer Kite Surfboard
- 5'6" x 19" x 2.4" 23.75L
- 5'8" x 19" x 2.3" 26L
- 5'10" x 19.5" x 2.5" 32.4L
High Performance Quad Carver
The 2018 Slingshot Mixer is a new addition to the lineup the Mixer is a high-performance quad-fin carver designed to bridge the gap between the classic short board feel of the Celeritas and the high-speed down the line performance of the Tyrant.
You?ll be slashing to your heart?s content with the Mixer?s quad-fin configuration and tail profile, which favors a more slashy back foot feel than a locked-in carve. The aggressive quad concave bottom profile helps channel water for speed and an early plane and provides grip and a locked-in feeling when laying into turns at speed. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it?s needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents edge cracking from heel impact.
Angry Swallow Details
- New shape for 2018
- Hybrid high performance short board feel
- Quad fin and tail shape yield strong back foot performance
- Quad concave bottom provides grip on rail and locked in turns
- Carbon sringers and tail provide durability
Mixer Package includes
- Quad-Fin Configuration: provides solid all-around drive, grip and control
- FCSII Fins: Keyless fins click in/out quickly and easily. No tools required
- Rear Insert: Extra footstrap insert located far back on the tail for super slashy performance.
- Diamond Grip Deckpad: Refined deckpad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort.
- Lightweight, Durable Slingshot Construction: The Angry Swallow features a rugged EPS core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo laminate finish that results in high-performance, light weight and trusted durability.
Add Footstraps or Foot Hooks [sold separately]
- Mixer Surfboard (in your selected size)
- 4 x 4.75" (12cm) Reactor FCS II Fins
For riders who like the locked-in performance of riding with straps, the board
comes complete with inserts installed at the midsection and along the tail. A total of 10 insert options for your front foot, and 11 in the back mean you can totally dial in your stance exactly how you like it.
- 2017/2018 Surf Footstraps
- 2017/2018 Foot Hooks