2018 Slingshot Screamer Kite Surfboard
- 5'2" x 17" x 2.25" 21.7L
- 5'4" x 17.75" x 2.3" 23.3L
- 5'6" x 18" x 2.3" 24.7L
The 2018 Slingshot Screamer was built for speed, agility, and high performance handling. Cousin to the Tyrant but with the Slingshot signature T-Rex nose profile, this board is for aggressive riders who edge hard and jump like they are on a twintip.
The 2018 Screamer features a pulled-in thumb with an updated wing added to give a little more pivot during turns. A parallel rail outline and single concave rocker gives the a fast, locked-in feel of a high-performance wave board, while the shorter T-Rex nose profile makes for a playful feel for jumping, strapless tricks and general freeriding. Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it?s needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents edge cracking from heel impact.
- Aggressive all-around high performance
- Modified thumb tail for more snap and pivot
- Great for fast down-the-line wave riding
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
- Edge harder with the parallel rail outline
Screamer Package includes
- Versatile Tree-Fin Configuration: provides solid all-around drive, grip and control
- FCSII Fins: Keyless fins click in/out quickly and easily. No tools required
- Rear Insert: Extra footstrap insert located far back on the tail for super slashy performance.
- Diamond Grip Deckpad: Refined deckpad provides just the right amount of grip and comfort.
- Lightweight, Durable Slingshot Construction: The Screamer features a rugged EPS core, reinforced glass, carbon integration and high-end bamboo laminate finish that results in high-performance, light weight and trusted durability.
Add Footstraps or Foot Hooks [sold separately]
- Screamer (in your selected size)
- 3 x 4.75" (12cm) Reactor FCS II Fins
For riders who like the locked-in performance of riding with straps, the board comes complete with inserts installed at the midsection and along the tail. A total of 10 insert options for your front foot, and 11 in the back mean you can totally dial in your stance exactly how you like it.
- 2017/2018 Surf Footstraps
- 2017/2018 Foot Hooks