WeatherFlow Bluetooth WEATHERmeter Smartphone Weater Device WeatherFlow Bluetooth Weather Meter for Smart Phone iPhone Android Anemometer
The WeatherFlow WEATHER Meter is the first WIRELESS Bluetooth Smart portable and mountable weather station under $100 that syncs up to smart phones and devices so you can record, share, and save all the weather data you could need. Works with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and all major Android devices.
The WeatherFlow WEATHER Meter is the first of its kind by a US-based manufacturer, having been engineered here then calibrated at the University of Florida's Aerospace Engineering Department as an amazingly-priced followup to their very popular WIND meter for phones and other smart devices. You know WeatherFlow from their Wind Meters already, but also iKitesurf.com, iWindsurf.com, Wind Alert, SailFlow, FishWeather. Needless to say, they've been around, they know windmeters, and this revolutionary product with Bluetooth Smart technology is no exception to their goal to view and share live-action weather around the world with a great product at an affordable price.
The WEATHER Meter works with a FREE App for your mobile iOS or Android devices recording and saving many measurements for instant sharing or future viewing.
- Wind speed (average, gust, apparent, true)
- Wind direction (magnetic and true)
- Location of reading
- Crosswind and headwind/tailwind
- Temperature with dew point and relative humidity
- Feels Like Temperature, Heat Index, Wind Chill, and more
- Wireless up to 100 foot range (Bluetooth Smart / High Energy Efficiency)
- Handheld or attached to standard 1/4" (1/4 -20) camera mounts
- Share on-site reports instantly with WeatherFlow, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email, Vine, etc
- Precision readings with several unit options per measurement type
- Comes in rugged storage case with 2 adapters: one for sticking in the headphone jack, another with a ring for tying it onto a line
- CR2450 battery
||-40 to 255?F
-40 to 125?C
|+/- .004 inHg
+/- 0.12 mbar
||up to 100 feet