The Slingshot Half Strap 2.0 Foot Hooks provide key leverage and a locked-in feel with the confidence of knowing you can kick free of your board when you crash. No more twisted ankles and sketchy crashes from getting stuck to your foil board. Foot hooks are sold individually with screws and washer.
- Provides support and safety for your foiling
- Perfect learning tool for entry-level foilers
- Safer than straps, prevents ankle injuries
- Universal mount with variable stance and angle adjustments
- One size fits all, bootie compatible
- Offered from the leaders in foil technology
- Sold individually with screws and washer.
Standard foot straps are a useful tool for foiling, but because it?s easy to get your feet stuck, they also limit mobility and increase the risk of injury, particularly to the ankles. This is especially true during the early stages of foiling progression, when crashing at awkward angles is common. Foot Hooks are the happy-medium. They provide key leverage to get the board in position and keep it secure but, unlike foot straps, they?re extremely easy to disengage from during a crash. Foot Hooks give you the security and stability you want while eliminating the risks of injury from getting your feet stuck in foot straps.